Get In Touch
Specialist Knowledge for Complex Movements
Customers with Irregularly sized goods requiring specialized handling and transportation can benefit from our specialist logistics services, or project logistics by letting us transfer our know-how to their domain. Since inception, we have handled specialized freight for major players in the prime moving industries, with zero incidents.
FCS invests a lot of effort into planning and scheduling the logistics, from detailed design to full scale implementation, as such that we are able to proffer solutions that would help ease the burden during transportation.
We supports major project undertakings by combining multimodal forms of transportation, to provide you with the most cost effective of solutions, just in time.
Our project movement unit utilize the following services:
- Site survey / feasibility studies (routes, weather, political climate)
- Full / part charter parties (air charters, time/ voyage charters)
- Multi-modal transport (rail, tug & barge, heavy lift)
- Special equipment transport (flat racks, open tops, platforms, tween deck solutions)
- Freight negotiation (COA negotiation, long term rate validities)
- Administrative support (customs clearance, trade documentation)
This unique combination of capabilities within FCS reduces risk and cost, providing transparency in handling and peace of mind throughout the project move. Strict adherence to HSSE standards are a must during the course of the project’s life, be it a one off shipment or cycle projects.
By allowing us take the lead role at the early phase of your project, we can minimize the failure associated with meeting deadlines, by careful routing and selection f carriers, optimum storage of consignments and negotiations of competitive freight rate, guaranteeing cost and time savings during the course of the logistics function. For more information contact our dynamic team at: [email protected]